HEALTH CONTRACT / BILL OF SALE
This Contract must be signed and returned to Seller prior to delivery to be valid
The puppy is ______________________________________________
Sired by_______________________________ ,
and the dam is _______________________________________________ .
Registration papers with CKC (Continental Kennel Club) will be provided.
Total Price is________________________
Balance Paid____________________________ Date____________________
Sellers initials _______________
Please understand that your deposit is a promise to purchase and is non refundable. If we do not have a puppy for you, then, we will happily refund your deposit or you may want to transfer it to another litter. The deposits are deducted from the sales price. Buyer agrees to the terms of the non-refundable reserve fee deposit. The deposit holds your place on the wait list and will determine when you get to pick your puppy. Full payment is required before puppy can be picked up or delivered.
Seller makes every effort to ensure that the puppy is in good health at the time buyer takes possession of the puppy. I will not permit a puppy to leave until I’m certain that the puppy is ready for the trip to your home. Seller will ensure the puppy has had a physical examination preformed by a licensed veterinarian and is free from any illness and is eating hard puppy food well on its own. Your new puppy needs to be examined by a licensed veterinarian within 3 days of receiving your puppy OR on the next business day, if the puppy is received on a weekend.
Buyer is responsible for the daily health care and maintenance of their new puppy from the time buyer receives it and all costs and time necessary are all a part of responsible pet ownership. It is highly recommended to feed high quality dog food for at least the first year of life and keep the puppy in good physical condition.
If buyer complies with all of the terms contained within this agreement then seller warrants the health of the puppy for the first two years of life against genetic hereditary life-threatening genetic defects involving the heart, liver and kidneys. If ever a replacement puppy is deemed necessary due to an identified genetic life-threatening defect, the replacement will be made for the same value of dog. However, buyer must return the original puppy along with all immunization papers, veterinarian assessments, etc.. In the unlikely event that a death occurs, a necropsy must be performed by a licensed veterinarian and a copy of the report forwarded to seller for review by seller’s veterinarian before determining if a replacement is to be made. If my veterinarian concurs, I will replace your puppy as soon as one is available. All expenses are at buyer’s expense including the licensed veterinarian tests, professional diagnosis, and necropsy, if applicable, as well as the shipping of the replacement puppy.
• No replacement will be given if the puppy has been bred.
• Failure of the buyer to provide puppy with timely vaccinations and regular veterinary & grooming care will void this guarantee. Receipts may be required.
• This guarantee does not cover any veterinary or diagnostic exams or costs. Buyer is aware that owning a dog means frequent visits to a veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments.
• This guarantee does not include minor parasites such as: intestinal parasites (coccidia, giardia, and worms), kennel cough, mites, and ear infections. Seller has explained to buyer that some conditions are often stress induced and are easily and economically treated. Puppies can go through high stress during moves to their new homes; any changes in diet as well as too much handling by the new owners which can bring on parasite that can be dormant such as worms and mites.
• While seller will make a good faith effort to estimate the color and size of the dog based on past litters and size of the parents, seller does NOT and CANNOT guarantee size, color, curliness, shedding possibility, temperament or fertility of any puppy. We represent our dogs as beautiful, loving pets.
In the event the buyer is unable to keep the puppy for any reason, the buyer agrees to immediately return the puppy/dog back to the breeder. The non-refundable deposit will not be returned. The remaining balance of puppy may be returned depending on circumstances and to be determined by breeder.
THIS DOCUMENT IS A LEGALLY-BINDING DOCUMENT. ANY COURT COSTS AND ATTORNEY FEES NECESSARY TO ENFORCE THIS CONTRACT SHALL BE PAID BY BUYER IN THE STATE OF IDAHO AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF IDAHO COUNTRY OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WILL GOVERN THE INTERPRETATION OF THIS CONTRACT. THIS GUARANTEE APPLIES TO ORIGINAL OWNER (BUYER) ONLY, AND IS NOT TRANSFERABLE. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED EXCEPT AS CONTAINED HEREIN.
I, the Buyer of a puppy from Kathy Allen, hereby acknowledge that I have received a copy of this document. Further, I accept all terms and conditions of the guarantee for congenital or hereditary disorders contained herein. Buyer acknowledges by signing below, that he or she has read, understands and agrees to the terms of this agreement in its entirety.
DATED: _____________Buyer(s) Signature(s): ___________________________________________________________
2 Phone numbers: